Oh So Easy Summer Corn and Feta Salad.
One thing this area is known for is it’s delicious fresh corn. With just a few additional ingredients, you can have a fantastic side-dish for your next BBQ.
- 4 c. fresh or frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 c. crumbled feta
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. basil, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.