4 servings 153 cals
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1-pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Tear off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each sheet in half and crease it in the center. Cut each into a heart shape; unfold.
- Divide broccoli and shrimp evenly on one-half of each sheet near crease.
- Mix garlic, sesame oil, ginger and soy sauce. Spoon 1/4 the mixture evenly over broccoli and shrimp on each sheet.
- Fold over other half of each sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top, make small overlapping folds down entire length of parchment to secure edges together. Twist last fold several times to make a tight seal. Place parchment packets on a large baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an X in the top of each packet; open carefully, allowing steam to escape. Serve immediately.