Creamy Dreamy Chickpea Curry
This quick and easy curry will taste like a meal that you spent hours on. The sweetness of the coconut and the spiciness of the curry paste are a perfect blend of flavors. Enjoy this as a side dish or add rice and make it your main meal.
- Saute onion and garlic in a tablespoon of olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and continue to sautee. After a few minutes, lower the heat and add the coconut milk. Let simmer for 5-8 minutes. The cauliflower should soften but still be tender-crisp.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk.
- Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a slight boil and add the cornstarch. Whisk to blend the cornstarch. Boil for about a minute, then reduce heat and let cool slightly. Sauce will thicken as the mixture cools.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges (optional)